SUINSA has always been aware of the importance of technology in an ultra-competitive sector: it makes a difference from competitors and allows to satisfy the customer needs. This is why the company has cutting-edge technology in all its facilities, machinery and control centres.
SUINSA has latest generation milling and turning centres, CAD/CAM/CAE programming stations and a tri-dimensional measuring equipment by coordinates to guarantee the highest quality in every project.
- 2 horizontal machining centers MAZAK FH580
- 2 horizontal machining center MAZAK H500/40 and 40N
- 1 cylindrical grinder GER CNC C-350
- 1 horizontal machining centers MAZAK PFFH4800
- 1 horizontal machining centers MAZAK FH4800
- 1 mill turning center MAZAK SQT15MS
- 1 mill turning center MAZAK SQT200MSV
- 1 vertical machining center MAZAK FJV250
- 1 vertical machining center MAZAK VARIAXIS 630 5X
Quality Control Machinery:
- 1 CNC coordinate measuring machine CRYSTA APEX C9108
- 1 BATY optical profile projector R14-Gx1
- 1 Instrument MITUTOYO SURFTEST-402 for measuring surface roughness
- 1 Modular column measurement display unit MARPOSS
- Various: Gauges, P/NP Gauges, Buffer Gauges, Vernier Calipers, Thread Gauges, Comparators, Inside Comparator, Sensors, Outside Micrometer, Inside micrometer, etc.
R&D solve problems and guarantee the best quality-service-price ratio in every step. That is why, one of the pillars of SUINSA is the innovation and update of means of production and auxiliary processes. Machinery, control centres (as the acquisition of the new measurement systems by coordinates) and the assistants for machining, as the CAD/CAM/CAE system are constantly updated. All this, including the necessary learning for the company team.